Residential projectsSee pictures »
Moment Engineering has successful history of dealing with building designers/architects, developers and private clients delivering civil and structural engineering services for a wide range of various residential projects including new houses, subdivision property developments, alterations, additions and extensions to existing buildings.
- foundation and basements analysis and design – raft or waffle slabs, pads, strips, piers/piles, soil retention as required;
- timber / steel structural framing systems – walls, floors, roofs;
- upper level additions to existing single storey houses;
- structural arrangement for internal alterations, beam / lintel design as required;
- vertical and horizontal bracing and tie-down requirements;
- decking, verandah, alfresco, awning, carport additions;
- brick or timber fencing solutions, solid and sleeper retaining walls;
- stormwater drainage systems analysis.
IKON DevelopmentSee pictures »
The 10-storey building is located on the west side of Kingsway between Railway Parade North and Coleman Parade in Glen Waverly, VIC and includes: 116 car spaces across three levels of basement car parking; 12 retail tenancies; 10 office tenancies and; 116 self contained residential apartments (comprising of 80 one-bedroom and 36 two-bedroom apartments, each with balconies). More>>
- detailed design of pilecaps, RC basement slabs with the lowest under hydrostatic pressure and transfer RC slab at the ground level;
- optimization of structural elements above ground in terms of sizing in conjunction with architectural intention and loading combinations, preliminary design of PT slabs;
- detailed design of vertical elements (columns, core walls, precast blade columns above ground level).
The Delukian, Dudley Street, West MelbourneSee pictures »
The new compact 15-storey development of residential use with one level basement and ground level for retail facilities with approximate plan dimensions 14mx23m. The development is located at 91-95 Dudley Street, West Melbourne, VIC in a dense built-up area.
- analysis, design and detailing of soil retention system comprising of concrete piling with shotcrete infill wall and temporary steel bracing elements;
- design and detailing of RC suspended slabs.
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital, Kawana Way, Sunshine Coast, QLDSee pictures »
The new private hospital facility of up to 4 storeys located on Kawana Way, Sunshine Coast, QLD. The building is to attain a capacity of up to 200 beds, occupies an area of 1.14 hectares. More>>
- detailed design, design checks and reviews of footings, columns, shear walls, RC two-way slabs, steel fraiming.
Multi Level Car Park at Brisbane Airport Domestic TerminalSee pictures »
The new 5000 bay multilevel car park building comprises one level of on-grade parking and eight suspended levels with a metal deck roof provided over the top level. Links between the new building and existing developments (entry and exit ramps, GTO structure, pedestrian bridges and travelators) were also a part of the project.
- advanced buckling analysis of the moment-resisting concrete frames of the building;
- detailed design and design checks of structural elements including footings (pile caps and ground beams), RC columns, bridge structures (ramps), steel elements (roof frame for GTO structure, supporting structures for travelators, pedestrian link bridges).
MACO factory (for MAYER & CO BESCHLAGE GMBH)See pictures »
Newly built window furniture plant in Kaluga region, Russia. The 5.3-hectare plant includes 4,000-square-meter production complex, 3,000-square-meter warehouse, 2,000-square-meter administrative building.
- preparation of preliminary structural design in conjunction with client’s intention and manufacturing requirements;
- liaising with regulatory authorities in order to obtain the project approval;
- managing work of a structural design team on detailed design of footings, steel frames and RC concrete structures (performing analysis of complex structures such as long-span (32m) high (24m) steel portal frames).
Barkli Plaza multifunctional complexSee pictures »
Barkli Plaza soil retentionSee pictures »
The project consisted in provision of design work for construction of a multipurpose residential and community building in Central district of Moscow, Russia. The development includes two level underground parking, two storey platform of commercial use and five medium-rise residential towers with overall area of about 24,000 square metres. More>>
- detailed design of the building. Structural scheme comprises concrete moment-resisting frames with RC suspended slabs. Geotechnical analysis and design of soil retention system was also the task of the project.
Multy storey office buildingSee pictures »
New multy storey office building in a suburb at the outskirts of Moscow, Russia.
- conceptual and detailed design of this RC-framed building with non-loadbearing external blockwork.